After hours emergency repairs.
Should an emergency occur during business hours, please call us on (08)8376 3335 or complete an maintenance request.
Normal business hour repairs.
If an emergency arises outside of normal business hours, please call 0427351008. If the phone is not immediately answered, please leave a message describing in full the emergency, which property it relates to, along with your contact name and number.
We will then be able to assess whether the emergency must be attended to immediately, or can wait until the next working day.
Please ensure the repair requested is an emergency, because if a tradesperson does attend the property after hours and the issue could have waited until the next working day, you may be responsible for the full or part account charged by the tradesperson.
Please be aware that during a prolonged heatwave, it is very likely there will be a waiting period to get a qualified tradesperson to the property due to the increase in demand for their services.
Emergency Check Lists
Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant, the general public
or damage to the property, and may include:
- Water pipes that have broken or burst – first turn water off at the meter, for external leaks call 1300 883 121
- Blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet is not available)
- Serious roof leak or gas leak
- Dangerous electrical fault, dangerous power point, loose live wire etc;
- Flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- Serious storm, fire or impact damage (i.e. impact by a motor vehicle)
- Failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises.
Electrical faults can be caused by one of your appliances or by overloading the circuits. We recommend you remove all appliance from the socket and replace one by one as per instructions in the repair guide.
Please call your provider or contact SA Power networks for any general outages on 13 13 66 before contacting our emergency line.
- Hot water service failure on a weekend, or long weekend (this would not be considered an after-hours emergency if this occurs on a weeknight)
- Fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or unsecured
- Fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or extreme inconvenience
- Break in only if the home cannot be relocked. A police report number must be obtained and lodge repairs in writing with our office